Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to anyone who has the euro rear wiper.is there a wiper blade i can replace it with that i can get a pepboys or somthing so i wont have to order one from europe thanks any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
851 Posts
Damn what a douche. Try maybe looking on ebay.co.uk. I'm not sure. You can also try the Ford Edge rear wiper. I picked one up brandnew from Ford for 25 bucks. I think its a lil more now. I also got an employee discount(my dad works for Ford)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Why go through all that hassle when the Mazda 3 rear wiper is basically the same thing? If anything the worst you'll have to do is go to the mazda dealer to get a replacement wiper.

So much easier then having to order it from europe or pay a lot of money for something that could've been got cheaper ;)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Dude it should be a 15 long. just slap one in - ANCO. a wipe is a wiper. There should not be a difference. Isn't the Euro one just a cover really?

·
Registered
241 Posts
to anyone who has the euro rear wiper.is there a wiper blade i can replace it with that i can get a pepboys or somthing so i wont have to order one from europe thanks any help would be appreciated
I have a Euro rear wiper that I fitted. And I think it looks way better that the piece of bent metal that was stock.

I think the helpful posters are correct - get a mazda one or any one that you like the look of. You will need to get the arm and blade as they match and have specific fixings.

Mine came from EuropeanParts.net. But i have seen a number of US cars with very similar smooth, molded arms and blades. I think the Pontiac Vibe (?) has a good fit.

You need to take care that the bolt is the same size. I think there were posts on here some time back with a list of suitable fits.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

So...........does anyone have a response that actually answers the original question? I'm curious myself.......

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah....^^^^

Find some traffic and look at all the rear wiper arms in front of you. you will find some that fit.

helps to pass the time in traffic jams...........[hihi]

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you really want to go euro rear wiper on focus...

So...........does anyone have a response that actually answers the original question? I'm curious myself.......
The best answer is the Mazda 3 arm. Once you get the mazda 3 arm, then you can get the wiper blade here.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
The easiest thing you can do is take the wiper you have off the car. Then bring it in to the parts store and tell them to match it. Its nothing special just a blade they should have something that fits. A Lot easier then getting an arm for no reason. or check to see if it has a part number printed on it.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
this is why i sold mine. no replacement.

i agree with the others. the mazda3 and the edge is cheaper that the EDM one and you can find replacement wipers for it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I read this thread and thought " WTF is a euro rear wiper?" so I had to google it.... Seems like a lot of trouble for a rear wiper blade with some plastic trim on it. lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
I had a euro rear, now I have a Mazda3 rear wiper, not much difference. Now, I am deleting all of it. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Look beyond the Ford and Mazda brands... I'm looking at getting a Santa Fe rear blade myself... Just look around, all the new cars with rear wipers have these upgrades! Versa? Mazda 5? Rondo? You can acquire these blades easier than you think. Good Luck!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just do the Edge wiper, Its simple and looks good.

Its kinda misses the top of the window, But there is a simple fix for it some were.

But i never use it so it does not bother me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts