Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my first "frosty" morning today, and I discovered (compared to what I am used to) that the rear defrost in these cars is sort of weak.

Mind you, I am used to old cars mostly, and the saying "they don't make them like they used to" comes to mind.

And yes, I am bored :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm looking at a high of 86 degrees Fahrenheit and climbing through Sunday so it's gonna be a while before the defroster comes into play here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok, I know us Canadians can get weird weather. And I was recently out west camping through the BC interior and Revelstoke National Park and Jasper, with the Focus. But rear defrost needed already in Calgary![:(] That heads this way and summer just going.

·
Registered
197 Posts
ugh we're on our 20 something straight day of 100+ deg weather and you're talking about defrosting... makes me sad.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I hope it isn't too bad. The rear defrost on my '02 ZX3 is great, and the A/C gets cold quite quickly.

How is the A/C, by the way?

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
ugh we're on our 20 something straight day of 100+ deg weather and you're talking about defrosting... makes me sad.
everyday since june 29th here has been 101+

·
Registered
90 Posts
I hope it isn't too bad. The rear defrost on my '02 ZX3 is great, and the A/C gets cold quite quickly.

How is the A/C, by the way?
I'm pretty sure this is decent otherwise a bunch of people on the board would have already complained (with the country in a heat wave). It's a comfortable 78F here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This morning was a bit odd, even here, it isn't normally that frosty on an August morning, but I was leaving my house CRAZY early (like 5am). That could be why.

But it still seemed weak. I find the A/C is fine, it is weaker than some cars I am used to, but better than many.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts