Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i read the how to but im still nervous to try it...anyone local to me willing to help(who has done it or knows how to) for some beers or lunch let me know...I should have them by the weekend...just ordered them..jamie

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i'll come up there and drink your beer but ive never done this type on install. lol

btw the trick is to have a focus get-to-gether and then talk eveyone into helping you install them. thats how i got my y2k manifold put on this past weekend. lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
hhmmm.......lets see, 15-20 guys under the influence of alcohol trying to install 2 small bolts on a car......sounds like a great time.........if this g2g happens then I definitely can't miss that one..lol

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
"i'll come up there and drink your beer but ive never done this type on install. lol"

haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. seriously.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if this g2g happens then I definitely can't miss that one..lol
where and when is the g2g..?

im planning to do this on saturday afternoon at my place of work..in marietta...i could use a hand so if anyone is really interested in helping let me know..this is all banking on the fact that they arrive at my house this week..they shipped out today..jamie

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey youngkal, did you ever install them???
if not, i can give ya a hand next weekend if you want some help.
i know nothing about this though, but i guess 2 heads think better than one, right??, lol.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea man im about to do it today u prob wont see this before i do it(around noon)..but if you do give me a ring 678-779-0559...later.... jamie...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts