Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the rear bumper reinforcement is the same for all foci? I know the bumper is different so I'm not sure if the reinforcement is the same or not. Mine is rather rusted right now to the point where I don't believe it will do its job in a collision so I'm thinking of pulling one from the boneyard.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought an 06 5spd wagon but it needs a rear bumper reinforcement for safety. Anyone install rear bumper reinforcement part number FO1106219 on a wagon? Rock auto says sedan only, but then lists this as an alternative for Ford Part #2M5Z17906BA which is Ford's part number for the wagon bumper reinforcement. Amazon says FO1106219 is only for the wagons and not for the sedans... My local parts guys can't seem to find a bumper reinforcement for the 05-07 wagon and none of my local wreckers have a good one either.... I'm tempted to order FO1106219 off of Amazon just to see if it works.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So FO1106219 doesn't fit my 06 wagon and is being sent back to amazon. I ended up getting one from the wreckers which had a soft corner and my buddy welded on some pieces to firm it up to pass safety.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts