Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Everytime I watch a YouTube video review on the RS, the ride quality & seating position is always talked about, so it’s probably not the best daily for me, however I just love how the RS looks & am keeping an eye out for a White or Grey one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Everytime I watch a YouTube video review on the RS, the ride quality & seating position is always talked about, so it’s probably not the best daily for me, however I just love how the RS looks & am keeping an eye out for a White or Grey one.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Pass on the white & go for the Nitrus blue.....w/ pearl. Thats a must see in person color.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Pass on the white & go for the Nitrus blue.....w/ pearl. Thats a must see in person color.
I'm also looking for a Stealth Gray one.
I agree the Nitrous Blue is nice in person. I just don't think I could live with it everyday. I wish it was a little darker. I'm still mad Ford didn't offer them in the Liquid Metal that all the original teasers had. And can't believe the '18 is only offered in NB or Race Red. Really makes it hard to spend the money on an '18 even though I want the better equipment.

·
Registered
830 Posts

Yea, I just can’t do the blue or red. Those two colors just aren’t for me & I’m not sure I could live with the grey either, although I’m sure it’s fine for daily cleaning. So that leaves me with white & although it’s boring to many, it makes daily driving very easy to clean. I love the RS in black, but idk if I can handle another black vehicle.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Yea, I just can’t do the blue or red. Those two colors just aren’t for me & I’m not sure I could live with the grey either, although I’m sure it’s fine for daily cleaning. So that leaves me with white & although it’s boring to many, it makes daily driving very easy to clean. I love the RS in black, but idk if I can handle another black vehicle.

I totally agree. I've honestly considered getting a red 2018 and having it wrapped a different color.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I totally agree. I've honestly considered getting a red 2018 and having it wrapped a different color.

That’s certainly possible & something to look into, cost etc. but I think I’ll just settle for a new White 2017 or slightly pre-owned with under 5-8k miles. I saw an RS in Europe on a YouTube video & it was Magnetic grey. I sure wish that color was offered in the US, like it is on the ST, it looked sharp on the RS.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
That’s certainly possible & something to look into, cost etc. but I think I’ll just settle for a new White 2017 or slightly pre-owned with under 5-8k miles. I saw an RS in Europe on a YouTube video & it was Magnetic grey. I sure wish that color was offered in the US, like it is on the ST, it looked sharp on the RS.

Yeah that would be nice. We just got ride of a Magnetic 2016 Sedan.
I loved the color. Just hated the transmission.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
You all need to take a hard look at Nitrus Blue.......Pass on the blah white....Its a RS after all.....It'd be cool if ford offered the st & rs in Molten Orange as the Rapter's & Fist's.....

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
You all need to take a hard look at Nitrus Blue.......Pass on the blah white....Its a RS after all.....It'd be cool if ford offered the st & rs in Molten Orange as the Rapter's & Fist's.....
If the NB was just a shade darker I'd probably have no problem with it. In some light it's just a bit too baby blue.
I actually thought about doing the wrap in the orange of the Heritage Edition the UK got.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
If the NB was just a shade darker I'd probably have no problem with it. In some light it's just a bit too baby blue.
I actually thought about doing the wrap in the orange of the Heritage Edition the UK got.
You could change the shade w/ different waxes....Using a synthetic wax does does make the color darker.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
You could change the shade w/ different waxes....Using a synthetic wax does does make the color darker.
Interesting. I never heard of that. I'll look into it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
830 Posts

Well I guess I just like the white because it’s so easy to clean. I could certainly drive the slate grey w/ black wheels though. I really think that color looks sharp on the road.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Well I guess I just like the white because it’s so easy to clean. I could certainly drive the slate grey w/ black wheels though. I really think that color looks sharp on the road.

You can spend many hrs trying to get the white that Ford offers on the RS to ''pop'' & it never does.....

21 - 37 of 37 Posts