Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow us a moment to give a brief eulogy to the Ford Focus RS, as the Blue Oval announced that its 350-hp hot hatchback will cease production come April 6.* After years of watching our European counterparts enjoy the potency of the high-performance Focus RS, Ford finally gave us Yanks the opportunity to bask in […]

Text Source: Car & Driver

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Normal life span of Focus RS models.

Expect MK4 Focus RS not earlier than 2020. +400hp , hybrid stuff going on etc etc.

Attachments

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,624 Posts
Normal life span of Focus RS models.

Expect MK4 Focus RS not earlier than 2020. +400hp , hybrid stuff going on etc etc.
Unless your in the USA. We get the Mustang and Focus Active for cars once the MKIVs come out.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Really wanted to get a new one , bummed out when I heard about this a couple of months ago..
Still plenty of new 17 and 18's around.
You can actually still find new 2016's as well.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Still plenty of new 17 and 18's around.
You can actually still find new 2016's as well.
Just a little research......open up your search radius & don't forget about shipping......

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Really wanted to get a new one , bummed out when I heard about this a couple of months ago..
Open up your search radius & don't forget about shipping.......

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
I want the mountune limited edition
That'd be the one to go after for sure.......I'd go for one of the last limited edition ones as it comes equipped w/ a Quaife diff which really helps......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts