Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
subject says it all. I have halo projectors. Each halo has a white wire and a red wire, so 2 white, two red comming from each lamp. I need to know where to put these and which each wire represents. I cant reach the grill turn signals to attach them if thats where they gotta go. I can put them on the side markers? Need help asap. And the wires on the turn signals and side markers are weird. LIke blue wires, half red/ green and crap. What to do??

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update, i screwed around with it myself and got them on. Thanks to everyone who helped me with this. Oh thats right. I dont think ya did.[thumbd]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hey man i tried the best i could

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't mean solaris, sorry, i know you helped me the best you could. Thanks

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
he plugged them int othe side markers but after thinking about it doesn't that then turn the halos into turn signals lol

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
dude please thats get serious

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
what an ass! i pluged mine into the turn signals.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
and... are they now turn signals?

·
Registered
400 Posts
so wait....if u buy the projector lights.....i just ordered them off ebay for 210....the black housing with the blue ion or whatever.....i have to wire them....its not just oplug and play????

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I think there is alot more to them then that.... it's not hard though anyway.

·
Registered
400 Posts
o well....we will see when i get them....no bigdeal

·
Registered
57 Posts
man you guys are makin a big deal of nothin. ive heard of people tying into the fogs too, i didn't. btw there are 3 wires going into the parking lights, 2 pos and 1 ground. if you tie the halo into one pos it blinks, if you do the other it is on when the parking lights are on. i actually picked the wrong wire on the first, but either way you can just use a wire stripper to uncover a section of wire to solder the halos to. not hard at all. if i remember correctly the middle wire is the parking light and the outside wire is the blinking, but don't quote me on that, i can't go look at my car right now to see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts