Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after some trial and error and long awaiting, I've finished my Tsunami Bumper and it's now on my Sapphire Blue SE. These will be the first REAL pictures of this bumper since Tsunami put the demo car on their site. It's crappy here in Philadelphia so I havn't taken pictures yet, but I hope to post some within the next few days. Stay tuned. The install was MUCH a pain in the ass and didn't even use any of the instructions. They were more or less useless.
Stay tuned

Nick

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
so, basically, you are going to torture us for "the next few days" as we await your pics??

im looking forward to them, post asap please

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tsunami bumper

No, the bumper was off of the car. It was a bitch to paint, considering it's plastic. It actually fell off of the sawhorse during the bake cycle and had to be done again. The paint job is not perfect, but the color match is identical. Stay tuned.

Nick

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
How long did it take you to paint it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About a week's time total including prep, etc. Unfortunately it didn't turn out 100% PERFECT, but it's pretty damn close. Considering my car is a daily driver, it's going to get beat up EVENTUALLY anyway, and the car IS a 2000, so it matches up pretty well. The paint match is exact, which I was proud of. I think I may get a sponsorship from Tsunami out of the whole deal to tell you the truth.

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize for the delay in taking pics, as the philadelphia weather has been totally ridiculous in the last week. RAIN, RAIN, SLEET, and MORE RAIN. I'm going to wait until it's a nice day, wash the car, and then do a photo shoot, I'll keep you all posted. This bumper looks sick with the Razzi kit I have on the sides and back!

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics

Sorry about the delay, but here they are. I'm going to be taking some more for Tsunami because they're offering sponsorships, These were just taken in a parkinglot.

Let me know what you think. I didn't take pics of the full car yet, I will later.
Nick

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
the paint and the install looks great.. but i dont like the looks of it at all...

it extends out way to far.. plus you have stock rims, and you sit at stock height.. i dont know how you think your going to get a sponsership. but goodluck with it all.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
if you want to talk about spelling,, its with a K not a c (my name)

and, no offense, who would put chrome rims on a focus with a body kit?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ewwwwww.....are you planning on plowing any roads anytime soon?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Good job on the install and color match. I cant tell if I like the Bumper or not, it's unique. I think it'd look better if the whole car was black IMO. Good job man, and good luck on the sponsorship.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts