Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have heard in some threads in the forums that thte seats in the euro pkge. are not REAL recaros... i could not imagine that beeing possible... the seats have a real good grip and feel awesome... i have not had the chance to sit on the svt stock seats so i would not be able to compare them...

any body have any input
??

thanks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I own the stock seats...they are good, but yeah, the Euro's is better! The have a better grip, and higher side supports. I do like the blue/color of the stock seats though.....

I haven't heard anything about the recaros being fake...[???:)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
stock seats are awsome looking if ua sk me i like the whole way the interior looks one of my reasons i bought the car

·
Registered
75 Posts
well i think recaro would have a big problem with ford putting their name on a seat if it didn't come from them... just my opinion...[:D]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It's certainly possible that the seats are licensed BY Recaro for Ford to manufacture, so that they would be Recaro seats, but not technically Recaro seats since they are made by someone else under license...

There's nothing wrong with the stock seats though, at least for street use they are more than enough.

·
Registered
965 Posts
yea, i agree with SVT4ME. I like the stock seats a lot. They look good and are comfortable. But it would be nice to have the recaros. [:D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts