Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning young uns. I am a 75 year old (true!) former Ford guy who currently owns a 900 RWHP Corvette (true!) and daily drives a Mazda Speed3. Former Ford rides include a real 427 Cobra (true!) and whose wife drove a 1966 GT350 (also true) to her job as a high school math teacher. I am ready for an RS to be my new DD, and just hope that it arrives before my dirt nap.

w/ my magic bag
Good morning young uns. I am a 75 year old (true!) former Ford guy who currently owns a 900 RWHP Corvette (true!) and daily drives a Mazda Speed3. Former Ford rides include a real 427 Cobra (true!) and whose wife drove a 1966 GT350 (also true) to her job as a high school math teacher. I am ready for an RS to be my new DD, and just hope that it arrives before my dirt nap.
awesome^^^^^^^^

Registered
Definitely share some pics of what you've had. I'm sure you'll have your chance at the RS. When you do, be sure to post pics. :D

Registered
Props to you man. Can't wait to see that beauty. Post pictures. [:)]

Registered
Damn! Likely that its true that he's owned all those cars but unlikely that he would use a forum to tell about it. Hopefully he didnt take that dirt nap lol

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts