Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 13 Focus Hatch is giving me tons of pleasure, and since now it is getting those personal touches I can always find it among the many... Always open for comments from all the pros our there, and looking forward to continuing my build and showing it off sometime down the road!

Additions To The Raven13

Tint, Green Lugs, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, K&N Filter, Stickers and Shaved Emblems, Green LED in OEM Location, Shifter...

Attachments

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,120 Posts
Might get some criticism for that sticker...but for +10hp you can't beat it[goofydrunk].

What are the plans for the car though, do you want more performance or more aesthetic to make it your own?

Many people will put an intake and exhaust on it, drop it, add a tune. blah blah blah

Visual you can look at some body kits, look up KK_silverdevil for his car, windows tinted, look into plastidip (thread about it on here), LED's inside and out. stubby antennae, niteshade. Then new HU and speakers, floor mats. The list goes on, just decide what you want and how you want it.

Very clean car, nice and reflective and shiny. I am a fan of the green lug nuts on a silver car.[like][twothumbs]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, and i am having fun with it. The monster energy thing is what got the "green" going... my 08 klr is gray and green and it rally started there! i have done a little to it and enjoy looking forward to more after warranty runs out. so far ford racing axle back exhaust, k&n drop in filter, and the lug nuts. looks wise it is tinted, stickered, shift knob from my 06 mustang, and i have green (of course) led lights like the factory ones in the bottom sides of the grill. pics to come next time i detail.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
green lugs nuts are light weight and i was so excited when putting them on that i threw away the packaging as i went... there are tons out there but i am happy that they have some detail and are closed and stick out just enough... good luck with yours...

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Looks like the making of a great build. Subd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts