Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its rare to see this in houston but it snow. last time it did this was two years ago. i only remember it snowing 4 times since 1992. i was stuck working the whole time but watch everyone else run out and played in it. if any body else got pics of today please post.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
dude, the snow on your hood is shaped exactly like the framing support on the underside of it, cool!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I have pics on my phone too ... just need to get them off ... and YES ITS CRZY THAT WE HAVE SNOW IN HTOWN ... But Typical Htown ... It is starting to warm up again ... back to 65-70.

And the wonder why people in Houston are getting sick. [confused] [scratch] [rolleyes]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
it snowed alot in pasadena. at one time it looked like bits of salt falling but here are my pictures taken from my blackberry.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Hey Jeremy ... ^^

Side note of your BB phone ... I finally got all the features to work ... called it in, and I didn't have to raise my bill with more add ons --- You might want to make sure that extra 10 bucks on mail for the BB isn't nipping you in the butt (Hey 10 bux go a long way on a phone bill)[read]

- Back to Topic -
We wife actually has full video on her phone ... I need to get that off so that I can show that to you ... [:I]

And some people actually found the snow to be annoying [dunno] [slap] ... I know what's wrong with them ... this only happens ONE DAY IF THAT A YEAR IN HOUSTON AND THEY FIND IT ANNOYING ... [slap]

-Ray-

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Lol, this thread is hilarious. You guys should come up here and try to put a shovel threw this crap!

Meh, the older I get, the more I hate winter. Guess I should move down there or out to Arizona...

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Move down here buddy we need more foci in houston to hang out with. this is the second time it snowed in like 4 years

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here in austin, I guess it was Tuesday, we tied an all time high for that day of 81 degrees during the day. Then around 11 that night...it was snowing. Gotta love Texas weather unpredictability.

·
Registered
42 Posts
AWESOME.We had alot of snow where I am. You couldn't see what the vehicles were. It was 2 inches literally on top of the cars and everywhere. Of course I went driving around in it(took my dads car). I want it to snow again now..

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I use to live in Europe and in North Cali ... I love snow ... but at the same time, I actually like the weather here in Houston ... cool and not to cold. (Snow would be nice of course)

-ray-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts