Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 148016 Posts

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
blackandgold said:
Man I would love to but i have to find someone who can tape it. The only thing I can really do is some sound clips.
better yet, i'll come there and borrow your car and you can tape it[8D]

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
213slayer666 said:
better yet, i'll come there and borrow your car and you can tape it[8D]
LOL man you guys are hilarious. I am actually pretty cool with letting other people drive as long as their isn't any stupid shit going on public roads.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
i live in WV and am sure that my relatives in PA arent far from you. i would love to take it for a test drive!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
mlowery said:
i live in WV and am sure that my relatives in PA arent far from you. i would love to take it for a test drive!!!
Like I said man I have no problem with that[thumb] . After a drive it is pretty hard to go to any other vehicle. i tried driving my Father in laws 4 cylinder ranger. Man that truck pissed me off because it wouldn't go after I let off the clutch.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
blackandgold said:
Like I said man I have no problem with that[thumb] . After a drive it is pretty hard to go to any other vehicle. i tried driving my Father in laws 4 cylinder ranger. Man that truck pissed me off because it wouldn't go after I let off the clutch.
i try to borrow my mom's lightly modded 00' SVTL as often as possible, thats the main reason i want a WRX. my car is too damn slow[:(]

41 - 60 of 148016 Posts