Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just signed up. i had an 05 zx4 with 200k and S*** Ton of rust. just got rid of it loved the car so much found an 06 zx4 se with 76k from cali and this car is clean. im looking for a few random parts Center console for one mines broke. also does anyone else have that stupid shaky feeling associated with the 3 mounts? Motor,Trans and Torque strut mount?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yep....I had the bad motor mounts shaking issue. Rockauto has a kit of all three for ~$40....fixed it right up!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep....I had the bad motor mounts shaking issue. Rockauto has a kit of all three for ~$40....fixed it right up!!
Yeah just ordered them I paid 47$ for everything. I’ll put em in on Friday when I go back to work at the shop. I’m also looking into a few other odds and ends things for one that stupid arm rest in the middle is junk both of my focus’s the damn thing is broken. Any idea of where to get a replacement or a different one all together? Looking into a steeda intake system and mayb a catback exhaust nothing crazy just want a bit more pep and little rumble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts