Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i don't know how many of you have seen this hood, but it seems to have a lot of good things about it, functional ram air hood, channel water out of the intake area. I asked him a few questions let see his response but it is nice to see some other options for ram air. Anyone have experience with this manufacturer? Thoughts opinions? Being that the FC hood is long out of production this could be the next best bet.

sorry, looks like the link doesn't work from here
Item #

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
item #280019892850 I believe...

I like the idea just not the look oof the scoop.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why must everything be for post '05 model year? They get all the cool toys, and nothing for us! So frustrating!!!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
yeah good find. like they said, i like the idea , but i dont like that hood scoop for some reason. looks to...camaro-ish. might work on some cars but not on a focus

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that is what i think...but then again a functioning scoop may be nice. I wish FC carbon hood was available again (or equivelent).

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So i got a response from the guy, i asked very in depth questions and i got this back.

Hood is fiberglass, no cf version is avalaible.
I asked him about other pictures side view etc, view of the hinge attachments etc...hmmm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts