Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Tractor trailer mud flaps. You can get the exact shape you want and it only took one large flap to do all four corners even considering I went obnoxiously large.

·
Registered
897 Posts
^ That, or if you can't get that just some generic ones will do from advance auto for $10, like these:

That was the day I installed them, that's why you see mud splats, after wards it got rid of a majority of the splash... one of them fell off after a bout a year... when I say fell, i mean it got ripped off... so I'm considering doing what 02fordsvt did, not quite as long though...

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
You got me on the red part. Colors are great but it really narrows down your options. I've heard a lot of good things about RallyArmor in the Foci community. Never heard of RokBlokz so I can't really say much about them.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
What are your opinions on each which do you use?
neither.
get generic flat flaps.

if you need red flaps, find some knockoffs on ebay

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
I bought some decent mud flaps from O'Reilly's for $5 for two.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Tractor trailer mud flaps. You can get the exact shape you want and it only took one large flap to do all four corners even considering I went obnoxiously large.

This if you want your flaps a certain way otherwise Rally Armor is a good choice and you can get a set of two(or four, I don't remember too well) for $15.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, this is Brook with Rokblokz. Just thought I would post a couple of pics of our flaps. I personally love them on my Focus ST. They keep so much grime off the paint and we offer them in red, orange and can do white as well as black. They are extremely durable. You should check us out at www.rokblokz.com Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts