Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You taking about the MK1 sedan with body kit? I've seen on navy base last week, idk who the owner is though
Yea. Lol
Ever thought about goin to the NEX night meets and cruise? I believe it's every weekend by NEX macdonalds. I hardly go there, but a lot of jdm nd not even a single focus or fiesta there yet. Meet up is at 11:00 PM and roll out is at 12:00AM. But just beware of cops.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I went there a few nights in a row but never saw anyone I knew, and no one wants to be the creepy guy walking alone so I haven't gone back lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh nooooow you guys are active and I'm not there anymore. Booo. LOL.

I remember seeing that blue hatch in Waikele a few times, and there was a guy that had a black SVT (I think) that was at Schofield Barracks. And I did happen to see a modified Fiesta at the NEX one time. It was grey, lowered with silver wheels. There was quite a few other modified Focus's that I had seen but don't remember what they looked like.

·
Registered
85 Posts
EAP wheels with 215/45/17 is about that same as the normal 15in tire set up, and I don't scrape. My mud flaps do but that's a different story.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
As much as I like that wing, I would prefer the first WRC spoiler or the optional wing that came on the 05-07s.

Wouldn't block your window so less likely for a cop to pull you over. Technically they can pull you over for just having a sticker on your window, as that's an obstruction according to the law.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Ok, no one has mentioned a date and time; so, I will. Next Saturday night at the car meet near JBPHH base, at the monalua shopping center 9pm, yeah?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I was going through my old pics and found these; I figured you'd want to see how it installs and looks finished.

Hope this helps you in your decision making. Oh btw, I have this same exact wing sitting in my buddy's warehouse in Miami

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
I'm drooling all over it! XD
I say the one you have would be much better here in Oahu cause I know it will pass the safety inspection.
Are you able to see your rear view fully?
Is it hard to install yourself?

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
Yikes, I thought I'd seen some rediculous wings on slow car but the blue one takes the cake. Looks like a handle on a toddler walker.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
@808, Only blocks the rear a little.
@RonMaiden, it's people like you that I love to line up against and show you what my tail lights look like 🏁

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
@808, Only blocks the rear a little.
@RonMaiden, it's people like you that I love to line up against and show you what my tail lights look like ��
What car will you be driving? I used to show my tails to Vipers at the strip in my Eclipse but yes, all I have now is my slow STI. [race]

Yeah, you probably got some power in a boosted Focus but that wing isn't doing anything for you in the 1/4 mile except create drag and truly, it is a bit much and looks like a poor design and chintzy. The OP's wing of chpice looks way better just a bit much on a slow car.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So which wing actually is ok?
Actual WRC Pumaspeed rally wing or
Wings West wrc rally wing?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man the only other modded focus I've seen lately is a dropped first generation with rims. I do get to see a sleeper svt and a new tuned St at work all the time though.
Bwahaha i don't think my car is a sleeper Svt... Pretty stock... engine performance wise lol. And fairly slow still Haha. The owner of the black st quit a couple weeks ago. :(

21 - 40 of 45 Posts