Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone in the islands!!!
I really wanna attach this to my focus but idk how stupid cops will be here in the island if I have this installed. Im in the process of building a wrc focus.

Please comment nd please let me know. XD

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
That's going to create alot of drag at hwy speeds so you'll hurt your MPGs a tad. It is a bit much for a street car unless it is going to actually see real racing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it is goin to be use for street racing. XD but idk what police will say if it is installed

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
If it's solely for street use then it is a bit ricey since it's just a looks mod and a bit over the top for just cruising the roads.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts

You should definitely put it on. I think it will complete the look of your car. Don't bother painting it either.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha!! I wish cars could fly! Lol

But anyways! Would this attract cops???
Living in a island is a big more strict nd retarted besides the fact we have safety inspection here. Which I find really stupid nd also having a (Recon) sticker if ur car is modified.

·
Registered
710 Posts
reality is it probably will do little to increase performance or possibly negatively effect your car
if you like the look , that's a completely different story

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well how will performance wise do for my car? Nd I really do love the MAD spoiler. Lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
First off, surprised and excited that someone else actually posted that is here on the island!!! I have not been able to meet another focus enthusiast on the island yet.
Second, I have seen that blue hatchie around town, whose is that?
and to the OP, I and that wing before and I loved it but I changed it out for CF hatch; so, if you like it and want it, get it but you will get a lot of zh!t from people that don't, believe I did lol. As far as the safety, as long as you can see all three of your tail lights you can pass, and worst case scenario it attaches with three bolts on each side so you can take off to pass and then put it back on. Only thing is now they take a picture of your car and uploaded into a data bank when safety is done.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First off, surprised and excited that someone else actually posted that is here on the island!!! I have not been able to meet another focus enthusiast on the island yet.
Second, I have seen that blue hatchie around town, whose is that?
and to the OP, I and that wing before and I loved it but I changed it out for CF hatch; so, if you like it and want it, get it but you will get a lot of zh!t from people that don't, believe I did lol. As far as the safety, as long as you can see all three of your tail lights you can pass, and worst case scenario it attaches with three bolts on each side so you can take off to pass and then put it back on. Only thing is now they take a picture of your car and uploaded into a data bank when safety is done.
Well that blue focus I had isn't mines anymore cause I sold it. Lol >_<" There is hardly any meets for focus here on the island along with the fiesta. I recently went to HIN nd I haven't seen one focus ever yet. Lol. Mostly the same old cars, lol. I know there is a ST group on the island called "STeezy" I seriously want to build my 3 door focus into a wrc. XD
That's the retarted thing now is that they take stupid pictures of your car -.-" I just hope it can still pass with the wing attach.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Then you play "that game". As they say "run em hard" lol
Lmao I guess that will work also! Haha
Btw I sold my old blue focus u seen me in before. The guy I sold it too destroyed the car nd end up in the junk yard some how. But later on was bought from some other person. I haven't seen it lately tho.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Man the only other modded focus I've seen lately is a dropped first generation with rims. I do get to see a sleeper svt and a new tuned St at work all the time though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That must be good to come across. Lol
There is a bright green focus that came from the mainland. Pretty heavily modded. I haven't seen it that much.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That must be good to come across. Lol
There is a bright green focus that came from the mainland. Pretty heavily modded. I haven't seen it that much.

You taking about the MK1 sedan with body kit? I've seen on navy base last week, idk who the owner is though

1 - 20 of 45 Posts