Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm applying for The Octane Academy, which if you don't know is a race driving academy instructed by some big name drivers. My video application includes me and a bit about my SVTF rally car and my SVTF street car which also has tons of mods. If you could please check out the video and click "FAME" if you like it, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

http://www.theoctaneacademy.com/video/ty-turnbull

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for voting for me!

The PowerWorks kit was designed by the people that are "Cosworth".
"PowerWorks" and "Cosworth" are both brand names owned by Mahle Powertrain. It's the same development group. I guess they just thought "PowerWorks" sounds cooler and would sell better. I disagree.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Thanks for voting for me!

The PowerWorks kit was designed by the people that are "Cosworth".
"PowerWorks" and "Cosworth" are both brand names owned by Mahle Powertrain. It's the same development group. I guess they just thought "PowerWorks" sounds cooler and would sell better. I disagree.
ooh never knew that! Learn something new everyday! But They should've put Cosworth's name on it!

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Clicked, And I'll post it on the FocusRush.net facebook page. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Famed you, Letting all my facebook friends know to get on there and fame you as well.

·
Registered
627 Posts
very cool. voted

·
Registered
318 Posts
Famed you, and good luck whish I had a lot of tha kind of training.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
famed....good luck! badass cars btw! you do any dez racing also?
Thanks! There are a couple rallies each year around SoCal deserts. The rest are in mountains around AZ, NV, CO, etc. I don't race desert bikes or trucks though. I love desert racing but I'm focusing on rally for now (no pun intended).

and welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts