Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Ok guys this is a big rant to blow off steam.

Well all my wife dose is sleeps 8 to 10 hrs a day when i get 4 to 6. She complains about doing laundry, washing dishes, and watching our son so i get a night away. Now me on other hand dont complain. Ill do the laundy drive to get food so she dont have to cook. Watch our son so she can get a night away and watch our son so she can get extra sleep. She wont get a liscense cause she wont change her last name. Dosent want to work cause she says she dose enough at home. Now when i try to talk to her all she dose is bite me head off and lock her self in room. Idk how more i can deal with so since i can trust ur guys words and advice i let my emotions out.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts

Well all my wife dose is sleeps 8 to 10 hrs a day when i get 4 to 6. She complains about doing laundry, washing dishes, and watching our son so i get a night away. Now me on other hand dont complain. Ill do the laundy drive to get food so she dont have to cook. Watch our son so she can get a night away and watch our son so she can get extra sleep. She wont get a liscense cause she wont change her last name. Dosent want to work cause she says she dose enough at home. Now when i try to talk to her all she dose is bite me head off and lock her self in room. Idk how more i can deal with so since i can trust ur guys words and advice i let my emotions out.
Try having someone else to talk to her, maybe one of her friends? Even if someone told me I don't do anything, I'd ignore them because it's one person. But if two people told me, I'd actually consider it.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
So after giving up on that one girl I posted about before, I found a girl with a nice Tiburon, pink accents, really cute, you know? Turns out she's one of those girls who brags about her boyfriend. Oh well, one day my usdm/edm will beat out her and her boyfriend's jdm nonsense.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Just had one of my friends Father call me threatening too press charges because I talk too his daughter in school... Why? Because I told her I'm unhappy, which will apparently lead too me harassing her and attempting too have 5exual relations with a sophomore... First of all I am unhappy because my computer is not running Linux... Second i don't harass ANYONE, and third... I'm not a P3do...

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
If she has a problem with it, then he could just say it nicely. But it seems like he's making a big deal of his young daughter talking to an older guy. [slap]

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
That's just it. I'm not the least interested in her... And she usually initiates the conversations... It doesn't bother me at all... But I'm 18 and she's 16 so I really don't see a problem there but oh well

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
My sister was 16 with an 18 year old boyfriend and no one said anything (he looks older, so they were curious). I think this guy just doesn't like you.

·
Cars&Corgis
4,448 Posts

Man. I hear ya. My ex used to do the same thing. We lived together, and I was working full time, a full time student, and had a relationship and 2 dogs to take care of, god forbid I want any "me" time.

She would b**ch and moan about how tired she was (she was only working 32 hours a week) and nothing would ever get done around the house unless I did it. If I pissed her off bad enough, she would go into a sulky rage and just rageclean the whole condo, so I did that a few times, but by and large, I did everything. She didn't even contribute towards the mortgage!!! That girl had it made man. All she had to do was not eff up... lol. Sucks for her.

Anyway man, all that's to say that I can relate. I had to talk to my ex about it several times when she was still with me, but in the end, I think she ended up resenting me and viewing me as more of an authority figure because I was constantly telling her what to do (in her eyes). I would only ever ask, but apparently even asking nicely was being too pushy. [shameful] [dunno]

Girls are weird man.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I hear ya matt. Thing are better with wife since then. Mostley cause i just stopped doin everything so then she started to do her part with no complaints.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
@matmatician
maybe you don't have enough self confidence..... a self loathing bastard....woman don't like these type.... maybe you're ugly.......maybe you need to hit on fat chicks it may work out better for you.....

But your not giving me the entire story here give me more and I may be able to better read your fortune.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
He's a good looking guy who's been through a shitfest... First he caught his fiancé cheating, she left, he was then t-boned in his focus...

·
Cars&Corgis
4,448 Posts
Lol no, I'm decent lopoking enough and have enough self confidence, I've just not been on a date in like 4 years with anyone other than my ex fiancee lol. I was just drunk enough last night to attempt some self depreciating humor and wanted to vent a bit. It's all good now, I'm just gonna care about my dog, my truck, my car, my guns, and friends from now on.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts