Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
We have a long winter insofar as we are expecting to have overnight freezes into March. But as you said, we still complain about it. I have been forcing myself to get in the garage and work on the car as that is really my escape. The bill for running the heater may be expensive, but it is cheaper than therapy.

What I think is funny is those people who live in Florida and places like that who say that they wish they had more seasonality in their weather. I'd like a three season year - no winter.
Yeah, I've been searching eBay and sites for wheels.

I'd be fine if winter was 2 weeks at most. End of December, it works. But we're almost in March, enough is enough.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I work outside and I hate it when it gets above 5°c I start sweating and that's just annoying. I stay in air conditioning as much as I can in summer and walk around in t shirt most of the winter.

The wind on the other hand..... I hate the wind. If there is wind it's ok to be warmer.

I'm not the normal type of person up here. Most people complain about the heat and cold while I only complain about the heat.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I work outside and I hate it when it gets above 5°c
You Canadians are so cute. 5°C. Did you sweat so much you lost a whole kilo? [:D] I kid because I am from England, so my Mum tells me about the weather in C.

For those of us not understanding what he is saying, 5°C is 41° regular degrees. In my world, that is COLD!!!

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I declined going on a cruise because the other people wouldn't go on the ship that had a bar in a walk in freezer.

I do like summer more since I got a motorcycle. Easiest way to keep cool

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
So this girl that I talked about a while ago...

Anyway, we finally had a breakthrough, we were texting, and all of the sudden we moved from how we used to talk "how are you doing this evening?" to "Yo man, fucck dat shiiiit"

We found out we were both afraid to be ourselves around each other cause we were afraid of rejection..

In one night, we went from friends to like, best of friends. I'm totally in to her now!

This probably sounds pathetic to all of ya'll, but it is HUGE for me right now haha

Thanks for listening guys

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Congrats bro :) I got rejected last night! Just keep on looking for me

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I work with two people. I haven't really had friends for awhile because most were a holes. I like my job a lot so I feel wierd talking to people while they are at work. I also live basically 30 miles from people so its not like I can hang out at bars.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
My biggest hang up is I meet a girl have a great time then she tells me ill make someone else very happy someday. They all seem to think implying that I'm to good for them will make me feel better.

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
How can i get my gf to move out without breaking up with her? I mean, her parents literally live 1.8 miles down the road. I just reallly need some free time once and a while, and that never happens when she lives here.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
How can i get my gf to move out without breaking up with her? I mean, her parents literally live 1.8 miles down the road. I just reallly need some free time once and a while, and that never happens when she lives here.
She doesn't have to move out. Why can't you guys just do things apart sometimes? She has her stuff, you have your stuff and then you have stuff together.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
You mean at home, or is it that she wants to go out with you everywhere? It might be worth it to talk to her, maybe she feels the same way. Or have her go shopping or something for a couple hours or so.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts