Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
It's interesting that she never mentioned him, though. She jokingly said I should pick her up from school one day, and I don't think most guys want their girlfriends getting picked up by other guys (unless the boyfriend knows the guy well).

And I'm just saying, a week after we started talking, she started doing her hair and putting more make-up on. More than likely a coincidence. [scratch]

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
either she's using you to make her boyfriend jealous and pay more attention to you, or you are just more awesome than her boyfriend.

Either way,. stay after it for a bit, see if things turn around

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It's interesting that she never mentioned him, though. She jokingly said I should pick her up from school one day, and I don't think most guys want their girlfriends getting picked up by other guys (unless the boyfriend knows the guy well).

And I'm just saying, a week after we started talking, she started doing her hair and putting more make-up on. More than likely a coincidence. [scratch]
Chicks who play games like that are best avoided, IMO. You may be the beneficiary of her wanting to flirt now, but one day the shoe may be on the other foot.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
either she's using you to make her boyfriend jealous and pay more attention to you, or you are just more awesome than her boyfriend.

Either way,. stay after it for a bit, see if things turn around
I mean, she said she's leaving for summer to do lifeguarding, so if anyways goes south, there's my getaway.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Uh I only have access to her facebook through my sister's account lol. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? lol

I'll try to sneak one sometime, though.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Nope, beauty is in the eye of a bunch of dudes you met on the internet [thumb]

Haha you're right tho, who cares what we think, if you like her, go for it.

Still want to see a pic tho haha

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Agreed. The only opinion that matters is her boyfriend's and how much bigger he is than you. [:p]
Hey now... he looks like he's dirty or something. Can't put my finger on it.

Nope, beauty is in the eye of a bunch of dudes you met on the internet [thumb]

Haha you're right tho, who cares what we think, if you like her, go for it.

Still want to see a pic tho haha
I just need an excuse if she's not so good looking to you guys. [;)]

·
Registered
795 Posts
Adam I say keep going afterwards here looks like she worth it

#AINTCARE
#TIRESLAYER
[HOONIGAN]

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This winter weather is killing me. OK, it is 60° right now and sunny, but it has been raining for most of the week and it is supposed to be below freezing again this weekend. The worst part is that it is six months, two weeks and four days until my wife and I go on vacation to the Caribbean again. Not that there aren't other things to look forward to in my life but that seems so far away.

How do you guys in the way, way, way north put up with this for so long? We have had about 6 weeks of either rainy or cold or both and I am seriously about to scream!

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
This winter weather is killing me. OK, it is 60° right now and sunny, but it has been raining for most of the week and it is supposed to be below freezing again this weekend. The worst part is that it is six months, two weeks and four days until my wife and I go on vacation to the Caribbean again. Not that there aren't other things to look forward to in my life but that seems so far away.

How do you guys in the way, way, way north put up with this for so long? We have had about 6 weeks of either rainy or cold or both and I am seriously about to scream!
In Chicago, we're exactly the same, everyone complains about it endlessly. I prefer solo rain, it's easier to go places versus cold as cold is just bad lol.

I say just do the things you never feel like doing, I usually watch movies I wanna watch, or work on looming homework assignments, or something like that. Just gotta occupy your time.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
In Chicago, we're exactly the same, everyone complains about it endlessly. I prefer solo rain, it's easier to go places versus cold as cold is just bad lol.

I say just do the things you never feel like doing, I usually watch movies I wanna watch, or work on looming homework assignments, or something like that. Just gotta occupy your time.
We have a long winter insofar as we are expecting to have overnight freezes into March. But as you said, we still complain about it. I have been forcing myself to get in the garage and work on the car as that is really my escape. The bill for running the heater may be expensive, but it is cheaper than therapy.

What I think is funny is those people who live in Florida and places like that who say that they wish they had more seasonality in their weather. I'd like a three season year - no winter.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts