Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relationships, family issues, and bad days. Come here too vent! Others welcome but I'd prefer keeping this group focused.

Thank you

·
Registered
795 Posts
An that's a good thing. The last one was blowing up almost as much as the boredom thread

#JUSTAINTCARE

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Nothing makes work drag more for me than having to answer the same question multiple times because people won't talk to each other.

At a previous job I had a sign on my desk that said:

Getting angry with stupid people doesn't make them smarter.

Today I want that sign back.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Needed to post so i can find easier lol

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol... I can't for the life of me understand why Matt hasn't been in here

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
I found out the girl that I like at work (with who I thought we really hit if off) has a boyfriend. [chairfall]

Oh well, more time to play with my rally/race car [driving]

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I found out the girl that I like at work (with who I thought we really hit if off) has a boyfriend. [chairfall]

Oh well, more time to play with my rally/race car [driving]
Stay on it, maybe he'll fall off a cliff or something, and who's arms will she be able to come cry in? You get the point

Haha jk

But seriously though, things can change [hihi]

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Stay on it, maybe he'll fall off a cliff or something, and who's arms will she be able to come cry in? You get the point

Haha jk

But seriously though, things can change [hihi]
OK, I have been out of the dating game longer than some of you have been alive, so this is all to be taken with a grain of salt, but IMO, don't waste your time on a girl that you can be pretty confident isn't going to date you. Fight battles you can win, not ones you think you are going to lose.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
OK, I have been out of the dating game longer than some of you have been alive, so this is all to be taken with a grain of salt, but IMO, don't waste your time on a girl that you can be pretty confident isn't going to date you. Fight battles you can win, not ones you think you are going to lose.
Always go for the win

1 - 20 of 119 Posts