Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever installed one? or know of of sells it, i called my local piaa dealer and he cant give me a price. I saw the pod in sportcompactcar website on their focus rally car buildup. Where can i get one and how difficult is it to install?

·
Registered
542 Posts
my guess is they are custom or semi-custom.... I'd pimp on my car though, I've got the big 6" offroad lights to spare off my truck [:D]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Hillyard said:
no but I love these bad boys...

oh snap that looks awesome! Do they fit right in?

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
It took me 6 hours to fabricate a bracket for them to fit perfectly in the SVT openings and be adjustable. They look much better than factory and actually work.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
CplCueball said:
has anyone ever installed one? or know of of sells it, i called my local piaa dealer and he cant give me a price. I saw the pod in sportcompactcar website on their focus rally car buildup. Where can i get one and how difficult is it to install?
lets see a pic of what you are talking about.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
*hint* look at the foglight [;)]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
lol ^^^^^ looks like a wedding in the background... let me guess you were late and decided to take the rally car so you could jump curbs and drive accross yards to get there on time...

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Talk about some serious lighting power....man..you flip them things on when somebody is goin to slow in front of you in the fast lane...and they'll surely get outta the way...if not...well they'll be blind...lol...how much does a setup like that cost?

·
Registered
542 Posts
is that one of those PIAA pods? how much do just the pod's cost?

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
Wow, really dug this thread up, didn't you? I think he said it was 650.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts