Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
That was very painful to watch. I feel really bad for the co-driver when the car drifted sideways into a tree. Actually, I feel bad for everyone in that video.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Can't see the video because of 56k. Anyone have any pictures or news stories related to this incident. I know it sounds horrible, but I'm just curious. Are the occupants okay? Hopefully, it isn't as bad as it sounds.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
The fire in the car, shows why only officials should approach a car that has wrecked, and yeah the one that hit the tree sideways looked bad., Also, the one guy ( in the middle of the vid) yellow car, going way above a controlled speed off the hillside...wow,

·
Registered
386 Posts
that was a sick video...awesome looking cars....but they are all destroyed now :(

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'd like to know where to get the roof scoop on the focus rally car.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
thats was horrible it hurt to see some of those cars go the focus ate crap and it was beutiful the one that burst into flames they were dead the one that hit the tree sideways the co-driver was dead definatly and the second to last one from inside the cockpit where they hit the tree head on the driver looked pretty dead and the very last one it doesn't show the end but they slammed into the cliff wall going like 60 atleast i mean they were flying that was great and horible and the same time thanks for the video

1 - 16 of 16 Posts