Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few I took today...

That's a historic building in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, its a restored, non-functional Pure gas station, and probably my favorite backdrop for car pictures.

I was out driving around in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park testing out my SVT suspension and really pushing it for the first time since it went on (too bad the weather didn't cooperate) and made some stops for pictures. I got started late in the day, otherwise I would've taken more.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,103 Posts
and how good was your suspension Geo? Did you get the prothane rear sway bushings too?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^
The suspension's great, the twisty roads I take the car on in the valley usually feel like I'm pushing the car to its limit, but with the new suspension it feels like a normal turn. And yeah, I did get the prothane rear bushings. Overall, I'm very impressed with the SVT suspension, its much better than I thought.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
The garage background is great. Adds character to the picture. Your car looks a little high with the svt suspension. Did you just put it on?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^
Yeah, its been on since last Saturday so I'm sure it still has some settling to do. And the first one, the driver-side of the car was on the top of an incline, so I'm sure that makes it look a little higher than it really is.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Cool, as long as nothing is wrong with it. Just a little time to settle. I forgot to mention the custom center caps on your wheels are tight.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The cap overlays really cleaned up the appearance, much better than the silver "Ford Racing" ones that they came with:

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I like, great backdrop for sure. Those center caps do set things off nicely, too. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice and cool place for pics

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I am really liking those center cap overlays. I think I'm gonna get some for my black euros. The silver stands out too much for me.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^
I got mine from iZoom graphics (www.izoomgraphics.com), they were $2.50 each plus $1.50 shipping. High quality, so far they show no signs of peeling. I'd suggest getting a few extra, as there is a bit of a learning curve to applying them. If you go with them they should already have the overlay on file, but if they need the cap size its 2-9/16"

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I've dealt with Sean before. I got my ROTM decals from him so I know he does top quality work. Thanks for the info though[thumb]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts