Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i remember seeing this but i cant seem to find it now. i wanted to relocate my stereo to my glovebox and put gagues in its place. i know i saw a gague pod that was a direct fit somewhere. anyone know?

·
Registered
199 Posts
how hard was it to install the gauges their and where did you put your cd player

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
The ones from massive do. However I'm pretty sure you can bypass that easily.

·
Registered
199 Posts
i already have a after market head unit installed so in order for me to use this my head unit will have to be a quick disconnect.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i already have a after market head unit installed so in order for me to use this my head unit will have to be a quick disconnect.
im gunna be mounting my headunit in my glovebox. just use the remote to change songs volume etc. so ill probably have to cut off the connector and hook up each wire individually?

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
wel for a little while i have no radio but the i had a date with some fiberglass and now i have this

and yes it runs off of the radio harness but you can get around that if you can use a soldering iron and wire stripers. oh ya mine is always in the car i have never taken it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts