Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed on the 08 Focus that you can see a temp gauge and some other stuff in the radio display. The temp is in the upper right corner of it. You have to be in the right light to see it.

Is this a display that is used in other cars that offer temp? Or does the 09 offer it and they made the display early? I'd be really interested to know if there is any way to "bring it to life" because we use to use that pretty often on our Sable LS. I'm thinking just the lens to the display has the temp in it but no real circuit board behind it - but I don't wanna open it up if someone else knows the answer!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
The radio display in the Focus is a standard display for several models, others do use the temp but I am not sure which ones.

And welcome to Focus Fanatics!![welcome] [cheers] [ffrocks]

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've read on the Blue Oval Forums that the outside temperature display and compass display is in Job 2 for the 2009. They will also add a trunk release. Job 2 is supposed to start building in December or January.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've read on the Blue Oval Forums that the outside temperature display and compass display is in Job 2 for the 2009. They will also add a trunk release. Job 2 is supposed to start building in December or January.
That is another thing that REALLY sucks. There are only TWO things that I really wish were different on it. The trunk release (lack there of) and no rear cabin light for the back seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts