Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little question here,
Last week when I went to get my Header installed, the guy that did it, has done a lot of focus before. So when he sees my engine bay he says : how come you have 2 fans on your rad? I said I dont know I bought the car like that. He said he'd never seen a foci with 2 fans. Is it normal? I went to check a few buddies foci's around town ,and none of them have 2 fans!???
Am I special? lol [?]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
No, your not special. ALL foci's I've seen have 2 fans... infact, almost all the cars I've seen have 2 fans...

Maybe your guy doesn't work on foci's that much....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, your not special. ALL foci's I've seen have 2 fans... infact, almost all the cars I've seen have 2 fans...

Maybe your guy doesn't work on foci's that much....
but I've checked myself a few foci's around here, and none had 2 fans!? I mean I know how to count, and I'm not blind [8D]...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've never bothered to look myself so I don’t know about how other focus are configured as far as fans go, but your definitely not alone. I have 2 fans on mine too.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Maybe the SPI's have only 1 fan and the Zetec has 2? Not sure on the Dura's though

·
Registered
204 Posts
What are you talking about? louisgab,SPIman2.0, and I have all said we have 2 fans and we all have SPI's. Unless, you meant to say that the other way around?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
If a focus has A/C it has 2 fans, if it doesn't have A/C then there is only 1.
There is your answer people.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no A/C!! I'll take some pics this weekend and post them up!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Then your car was in an accident and when it was repaired, they put the dual fan in

or they were in excess of them at the factory

but the standard was that a focus with ac has 2 fans, without has 1

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I'll check on that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts