Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any 1 have the Ractive induction pipe and the cone and heat sheild like this 1???? i need ur help

Kind regards Lee

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
looks like top right ruber goes to throttle body and the other one goes to the filter. i don't know where the other goes (leftovers hehe)

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I have it, but will be getting a new one soon....It's alright, but the holding bar....the thing with 5 holes in it, don't really have a place to fit, so you end up jamming it somewhere....But it was worth the little performance I've gotten from it....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Piece of cake. Disassemble the stock intake. Remove the entire MAF unit from the intake tubes. (unplug the MAF first) The large end of the MAF housing fits into the end of the filter. The smaller MAF end matches up the new Ractive tube. Only one of the three black rubber couplers is needed, save the other two. Once you lay the MAF up to the tube it will be apparent which one of the black rubber couplers is the right one. Use the corresponding clamps.

I bought the same intake except it is the APC one. Both of the black rubber couplers are to big so I went to Lowes and bought a 2in to 2in coupler for $3. Fits perfect.

Im useing this as my "winter intake" the CAI sits alittle to close to the road for me when theres water/ice/snow/salt/sand. Works ok, serves its purpose anyway. Cant wait for spring/summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts