Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the story is that I don't have alot of Cash, I've been told that Corbeu is the best, but am genrally looking for some comfortable, cheap racing seats... any comments, or places to buy? That would be a huge help...

Now I've found Bomz Racing Seats on Amazon... your thoughts cause I know there SRI are crap....

Thanks!
Kevin

·
Registered
60 Posts
It goes ny the same basic rule of thumb, you get what you pay for. APC and Bomz racing seats look good when you buy them and may even look okay a year from now, but they tend to wear out and rip alot quicker, and in my opinion, are not as comfortable as say recaro or corbeau most of the time.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really just looking for looks and comfort, but there is an AutoX in Hampton, VA coming up and I thought I might try that for the first time... Your thoughts.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
The recarros would look awesome IMPO. But money is an issue, so that wouldn't work so well. . . . .

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
Check the classifieds on focaljet and the for sale boards here.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have the bomz racing seats and I love them...only thing when you buy them is getting the Focus brackets....I brought my stock seat brackets to a welder and had him weld my seats to the stock brackets...Came very nice.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
You find any?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wh ynot get a set off ebay, like 300-400 bucks shipped aint abad price i think, then you can tell us of the qaulity, and aloso doesnt racing seats move you into a different class?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts