·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite kind of racing[driving]

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Road. Altough I do mostly autox, I've been bitten by the road racing bug, and now looking at going to a HPDE event in May at Summit Point.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Rally driving looks like fun, but roadracing is where its at for me..

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Rally is Insane I love rally but Road Racing is sick as well when you are in a road race its so much fun =) one of my favorite thats not on there is Ice Racing 500hp 500 torque rally cars with AWD AWS (all wheel steering) racing on like icey tracks its nutz they turn before the turn so that they slide (drift) around the turns its so insane

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I wish I had the money to rally race. I love rallying.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i love ovals and stock cars.

go NASCAR!

[braces for flame...]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Rally is definately the best racing.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
It would be badass to run rally untill you crashed

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I don't like nascar how can you like cars going around in the same circle over and over again seems really boreing to me

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Seb656 said:
I don't like nascar how can you like cars going around in the same circle over and over again seems really boreing to me

not trying to start a fight or anything but on a roadcourse you goin around the same track over and over.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
yea, but the cars aren't tuned to go left...hundreds of times

#2 for me, though if i had the cash, i'd do rally.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I spent a few years competing in SCCA Pro Rally before it was discontinued and handed off to Rally America. I like rally because its just you and the car against the road. I really appreciate what the road race guys do but I, personally, don't like having to worry about the other guys on the track with you. In rally if you break your car (or yourself) its your fault (although its common to try and blame the co-driver as well).

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
since we only get 1 choice i voted road racing...real racers turn both directions..lol
Rally was a close second wrc is wicked! i once saw an episode on speed tv where one of the focus guys rolled his car , tore the pass. rear tire, rotor and related parts right off the friggen car and still made it to the next check point by driving with his navigator hanging out the drivers door for balance and they drove a mile or two like that on 3 wheels......Now thats tough and determined[race]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts