Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

w/ my magic bag
Or add a rear muffler that accommodates dual exhaust.
Like duals on a hog, ISB, 'Max or 'stroke^^^? A two in to one on a hog or a 6'' single on a 'stroke is a lot more efficient...[twothumbs]Might not get the dual looks thou....

Registered
Like duals on a hog, ISB, 'Max or 'stroke^^^? A two in to one on a hog or a 6'' single on a 'stroke is a lot more efficient...[twothumbs]Might not get the dual looks thou....
Not sure I understand your question but I wasn't referring to true duals, like on a fox body or the likes. I was simply referring to a single inlet muffler in the rear with 2 outlets for the dual exhaust look out the rear valence. Don't forget to paint the muffler with black high temp paint before handing it over for install. Unless, you find a black one to purchase.

w/ my magic bag
Not sure I understand your question but I wasn't referring to true duals, like on a fox body or the likes. I was simply referring to a single inlet muffler in the rear with 2 outlets for the dual exhaust look out the rear valence. Don't forget to paint the muffler with black high temp paint before handing it over for install. Unless, you find a black one to purchase.
Like the gen 3 Camaro's.....

Registered
Was already planning on tuning and already have the race exhaust. Thanks for the input though! Always appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
maybe a before & after dyno run too!!!!!! [burnout]

21 - 24 of 24 Posts