Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going down to qualcomm? i remember reading about a few of you that wanted to go, but i only saw two focus's there..a black SVT and a blue ZX3..i think it'd be pretty cool to roll down there together..

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Usually the whole Fudds group goes down there on occasion. I'm prolly down for it, but I don't think that I'll race [thumb].

·
Registered
745 Posts
where? is it just for racing? how much? is there a link?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its at racelegal.com

its here in san deigo, at qualcomm stadium on friars road..its 5 bucks to get in..20 to race..you need a helmet, but i know you can rent them for 20 bucks too..it starts at 6 and goes till 12..its a really fun time..even if you just hang out...i suggest going
[driving]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you aren't going?? [:(]
and travis..i raced there..i lost to another focus once, and beat a nissan sentra spec-r twice..FOCUS POWER [headbang] haha

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
I need brakes too bad to race [:(]. I might go and hang out. What we usually do is hang out towards the finish line, sit and bullshit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Blue Pill" here!!! Starvinmarvin lets see if you can beat my focus this time. I'm sure you'll win once you get the timing and don't feel intimidated. Poor poor SVT driver, took him 3 runs to finally get his ass off the line. x.x

I just ordered my AEM CAI to replace the volant (not carbed x.x) and I will lighten up my car to see if I can decrease my 60ft and total ET times.

-Krys

P.S. I really don't have a fast car. Just got to beat me off the line and you will get the win.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am game to go

·
Registered
5 Posts
Heh I'm slow on my ET. Car runs consistant 10.8-10.7. That was with my sub and spare tire still in the car. I think I can get 10.6-10.5 if I remove some of that extra weight, including panneling.

-Krys

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Trav.

You should be able to shave that off if you run sans sub and spare/jack. I think I pulled off about 5 10ths pulling out the spare/jack, rear seat and passenger seat. But that's an aweful lot of work.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i ran:
et:12.9 rt:1.33
et:11.7 rt: 9.33
et:10.9 rt: 8 something
..had some crappy launches, and i had just put in my new gauges, so i hit my rev limiter haha..but it was my first time racing on a track...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well, I'll definitely be running the Friday, and I'd love to have some other Focusessesses to play with. It gets pretty lame when they line you up with RX8s and STIs and stuff.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
hm i will prolly be there.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts