Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok we all had a GREAT time this past friday with the caravan and races and just about everything else.

I didn't see any new threads about this coming up Friday's race so I thought I would make one. Dan, Lamar, and I are all going to get our headers installed Friday which more people are welcome to come but after we get ours headers installed we are going to head down the track so I wanted to see who else wanted to go.

So for those of you who want go just post up you coming here.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am in on the caravan over maybe I'll run but I am trying to decide either, STS, throttle body or lower my car this week,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I can get the springs and dampers for 323.50 from a vendor on FJ, the STS for 60 bucks off of ebay, so hey man are you in on the Caravan for this week?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I think I am going to sell my 10" fosgate subs, and use that money towards the suspension.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think in all seriousness you should get the STS... your car looks great as it is... I mean EVERY fofo can use a drop but those rims look wicked... [:D]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am going to sell those rims though I will let them go for 300$ I have had them for a year, and I got them for 650$ so if anyone wants them let me know.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I hope not I want to beat the turn out from last week!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hey so if you know anyone that wants some rims hit me up if someone came up with 250 cash I would even let them go for that much, I am trying to get my new rims SOON!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
they are in good condition they have one ding on the front passenger side where a guy cut me off at the car wash but other than that they are DRAG wheels they are 17.5 lbs each and they rubber is still good so they are worth it.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know but are they in good condition???

I want to absolutely make sure I like them before I buy them because I wanted to buy the SVT 5-spoke rims and I REALLY LIKED them so this would be a HUGE sacrafice.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
so what up Lamar I'll trade you straight up........and I will throw in the subs 10" fosgate

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yeah they are in good condition, I take care of my stuff man, it's because I can get some gold six spoke cheap that is the only reason I am letting them go.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.