Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i am making this thread to hopefully get the attention of racefocus. I purchased a rear svt brake kit from him on september 19th. It has been almost 3 weeks and getting a hold of this guy is almost impossible. He told me that he had an svt rear brake kit that he would install new bearings and powder coat the calipers for me which i thought was great. Communication was great up until he got my money. Now i can barely get a hold of the guy and the very few times that i have he says his phone was turned off or his brother in law took his phone for the week. He has not responed to my pm's either. Luckily i did pay with pay pal and will be submitting a dispute within the next few days.
Hopefully this thread will get racefocus attention because i rather have an svt rear brake kit than a refund. Your lack of commuincation has used up my patience racefocus.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
sounds like you just better file a dispute now.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Was he sending the parts out for powder coating or doing it himself?

Hopefully it is something simple and small, not someone trying to pull some ish.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was he sending the parts out for powder coating or doing it himself?

Hopefully it is something simple and small, not someone trying to pull some ish.
He was going to do the powder coating.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I submitted a paypal claim. Will a moderator keep an eye on this thread just incase this guy is trying to pull something which i hope he is not. I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else if they choose to deal with racefocus.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I'll keep an eye on Him, and if things aren't cleared up soon His BST privileges(and possibly His account here on FF) will be suspended.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll keep an eye on Him, and if things aren't cleared up soon His BST privileges(and possibly His account here on FF) will be suspended.
Thanks Jason. I tried calling him again today but his phone is turned off.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
I had a PM conversation with him about purchasing something, but by the end of it I decided not to cause he sounded fishy. Passed it to a friend who was looking for the same part, but lived near him, and he couldn't get the guy to respond at all.

Sorry man.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had a PM conversation with him about purchasing something, but by the end of it I decided not to cause he sounded fishy. Passed it to a friend who was looking for the same part, but lived near him, and he couldn't get the guy to respond at all.

Sorry man.
Funny how communication is great while trying to make a sale. I see him trying to sell people stuff in the want to buy section often.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He is online again right now and no response to this thread or pm's.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still no response. Escalated my dispute to claims. Hopefully i get my money back with no issues.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Well if it goes to claims and He continues to ignore it, He will have to contend with PayPal's lawyers. Oh, and I'll ban His ass for ripping people off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts