Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at pizza hut part time for extra car money and because it seems like all we do is talk about cars not to mention it's like a car show in our lot. It seems like all the delivery drivers have moded cars. We have to tegra's, eclips, civic, SRT-4 and my focus. For awhile I have been the subject of critisism. I'm thinking because I have a ford and most the others have imports with the exception of the SRT 4 but whos going to talk shit about an SRT 4. The SRT4 raced the eclips and gave him a 1/2 head start and still caught up in a few miles. The manager finale told me and one of the tegra's to race. The roads are starting to clear up here so it's possible to race again. We pulled out on to the highway and did a 30 mph start, we were side by side most of the time until I hit 4th then started to pull on him but I looked down and I was doing almost 100 so I shifted and lost the gap I gained. 5th gear sucks! So on the way back I did the same thing and just left it in 4th until 6000rpm's and I pulled away again. just had to back off because of the traffic. He wants to run form a stop next time. I think the focus will take his ass. hehe

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
tell us what happens after your race him I bet you smoke him

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SimplyDomesticsFocus said:
word so do i. but watch out, it is a hon-duh

Like your signature. lol I was wondering why there are so many dead kittens around my house.

·
Registered
386 Posts
hum....doesn't teh governor kick in at 107? Maybe I am thinking just on the PZEV POV...

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
turbo989 said:
hum....doesn't teh governor kick in at 107? Maybe I am thinking just on the PZEV POV...

It sure does, but I never hit 107.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts