Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and smoked it! haha, well kind of.

So I roll up to a stop light minding my own business when a brand new Dodge Challenger rolls up beside me. Still having the in transit tags on it, this thing was fresh off the lot. He reved up his motor and I yelled nice car out my window. Shockingly he wanted to race against my 2.0! Thinking it would be funny, i said yes.

Reving our engines (which i can't even hear mine over his roaring muscle engine) waiting for the light to turn green...

The light turns green and i step on it. Looking in my rear view, he has pulled over to the shoulder and his car is smoking.

haha, good ol' dodge quality!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i would want one but the price is outragous for the vehicle.

i almost pulled out my phone because i thought that it would be funny to video tape it...now i'm wishing that i did

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Aren't you supposed to break in a new engine. Like not go over 3000Rpm's or something like that. That's great though. Nice Kill.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah! haha, if i had that car i would baby it like no other!

i was going to turn around and see if i could help but i wanted to save him the embaressment

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
very funny but very sad at the same time!!!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Aren't you supposed to break in a new engine. Like not go over 3000Rpm's or something like that. That's great though. Nice Kill.
that's debatable... some people have redlined their cars right off the lot and been fine, and actually had better engine life... others haven't...

·
Registered
383 Posts
im not gonna lie, i dont believe this story at all.....

fake or not, this is for the general racing forum

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
That will be a quick warranty claim.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
was it a srt8? lol
i used to want a new challenger so bad.. now im not so sure.. not because of this.. but its a big fat turd! looks amazing though! but HUGGGEEEEE!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
those challengers are pretty nice though!

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Sharp car, saw won run at bristol and it was kinda slow... Looks like it weighs alottttt.

·
Registered
889 Posts
yea those are nice, i see some once in a while, i dont think they are very slow with an srt8.. lol especially next to 2.0 zetec or spi w.e. you have

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
hahahaha! sweet story..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Too bad though..even with the new Challenger being nice, Dodge still could not get the upper hand against GM vs the new Camaro, which absolutely blows the Challenger out of the water.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
dodge DID do the 'retro' thing right though. But the camaro will OWN the challenger, imo.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts