Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way to werk today in my pimp ass 91 ranger xlt listening to TWISTA coleon lol. i saw a truck a fiso f-150. it was huge it was my friend paul he had a bronco it had like 44 swampers on it and a 12 inch skyjacker kit or somthing just huge. i saw his new toy it was the fiso it had a big confederate flag on it. im like sup playa how ya doin up thurr hes like im good he know my truck too cause i had it before my foci. anyways the truck was also huge like twice my truck. he starts rev reving the flag said confederate racing 68 or somnething like that he painted on it so anyway hes rev reving im like ok the light turns green. we wait i want him to take off first. so we somehow hit the gas at the same time my tires took off like a wicked holeshot my tires spun for like 5 seconds all the way threw the intersection. count till five thats a long time but i didnt sit there and smoke it took off. i whooped his ass. i have a ford racing sticka up on my truck on the back windshield. people where like wtf is in my little rusted ass truck. lol i love watching peoples faces. anyways i beat him he gave me the thumbs up im like riiiiiiiiiiight playa you know whats sup. lol hes awsome his hillbilly trucks. hes another good mechanic. it was all for da fun ya know. he was 0wN3d though! lol im still amazed on how my truck launched like that???? my truck is the >[}:)] <

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothin but a k&N foo shizzil i used to race it in the ghetto for like 50 bux. its a 2.9 V6 i used to race other peeps with there trucks. i pulled the tailgate off to let the air go. its pretty stock but its got anger in it its not like a normal truck i beat an escalade! it was like a 25 year old dood and i was with my cuzin gorilla. strait ghetto guy. my cuzin is he loves escalades hes like race that bitch cuzin im like fo sho. i beat it by like a car. (truck)lol. ive made some bux with my truck. my truck is the devil! lol it would beat my focus for sure....well i love you mary(pickup truck) but faith (focus) has got the age on you but you still sexy mary!

you know why i won i remembered i had to drop off a package and nino gave me a free car wash at the station. he is my tint guy but thats his day time job. my truck hasnt been washed for at least a year. THATS PROLLY WHY! lol well maybe not but it is nice my truck looks brand new all the bird shiet is off and the dirt and salt. it should prolly get run threw the wash again but it looks pretty good there is still some salt on it. and dirt but oh well. yea truck wash+truck powered by the devil = WINNA! lol yea playa so dats dat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.