Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought some of you would appricate this, my friend has a 90 240 SX he baught for 700$ and paid 4000$ to have a sylvia front clip sent over here with a SR20 turbo motor it, did the swap into his car and a very nice job if I may add. but any ways he wanted to race my 03 SC ZX3, and of course for a friend I said yes even though I knew he would beat me but just how bad was it, from a dead stop up to 90mph he had me by a 1 1/2 cars, its really nice to race interesting cars.

·
Registered
162 Posts
One of my buds at school has a 240 with the SR20 motor, but he only drifts, he never drag races.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JRSC with the 2.3" pully, relocated Air Charge Temp sensor, FC race header with flex pipe, borla cat back, Focus sport cool flow air intake, Custom intake pipe, 70mm pro M mass air, 65mm FC TB, 42lbs injectors and custom dyno tuning. I think that about covers the power adders

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice car, nice to see someone tuning a jackson and making it work well!! Was it mostly top end that made the dif. in the quick race??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well not really to much, every time I shifted he pulled a little more on me, but I wont even be able to do that much anymore he is spending alot of money on the 240.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.