Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the Title implies, this is the Ride Thread. Post your most up to date Pics...

Note: Please, no chatting in this thread. This thread is reserved for pictures of member's rides only. If you have an updated picture of your car, please edit it into your previous post in this thread. If the forum won't allow you to edit your post, PM me or _RED_ with the pictures you would like edited in and I will take care of it ASAP. We would like each member to only have 1 post in here, and for that post to be as up to date as possible. Try to keep it to 3-5 GOOD photos and more pics, less talk! Thank you!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Here is the most recent, being grill-less atm not many pix [80?]lol

More up to date shots [thumb]

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts

·
Boob Whisperer
6,104 Posts
Betty

Betty is a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback with a 5 speed manual transmission. She is a 400A equipment group with cloth interior, has the 18" Handling Package, and the Winter Package. She was special ordered by me on 3/17/2012, built on 5/27/2012, and I took delivery of her on 6/02/2012.
Factory fresh:

10000 mile mod, 10/04/2012:

As she sits today..

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts

Here she was on 5/3/12 when I picked her up from the dealership some 37 days after ordering her.

Tint

ST spoiler in Frosted Glass

SE black pack/ Ti optional wheels in 17" dia.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
My current favorite

Went on and adventure and got REALLY lost

A week or so before hood stripes, but a good one

And no choice but to get home ASAP on the sketchiest and most fun mountain road I've ever been on

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Heres roslyn, started as the most basic SE evar but then got a make over and this is how she sits

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts