DECEMBER 7TH Meet Race Houston

http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?id=60&display=month&month=12&year=2008

FINALIZED
DATE: DECEMBER 7TH, 2008
TIME: 3PM - 8PM
PLACE: HOUSTON RACEWAY PARK
THINGS TO TAKE: CASH AND YOU

OKAY GUYS!!! [welcome]

I am posting this real early ... BUT The link above is for the TRACK NIGHTS in Houston. [race] [driving]

Looks like we have a 2 day choice:[thumb]
DEC. 7 and DEC. 14
WE NEED TO CHOOSE THE DAY FAST SO PEEPS CAN REQUEST EARLY... So start Choosing and POLL in a DAY!!!

Also The time the place opens is at 3pm and ends at 8pm (Just in time for Supper)
COST: $20

So if you are game to see what you can run come and play ... or to watch
COST FOR SPECTATORS: $10 and your kids get in free (If you bring any)

Would be fun ending to a Year of Focus Meets and to Start a NEW FOCI COMMUNITY FOR NEXT YEAR. [loveff] [ffrocks] [:p]

LINK FOR DIRECTIONS : : : : http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?id=35

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I would have to say the 7th since its not so close to christmas and i can also schedule for that day off to

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Either would be good for Me. I vote for the 7th as well. The sooner I know, the sooner I can plan things from Here. lol, We get to be the "Clown Show" before the "real" races...[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [driving] [race] [spank]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
sorry guys i cant make these meets. its the big time of the year fro retail and i cant ask off anymore days. i already have the 13th and 14th off, but ill be out of town. i am for sure going to the meets next year.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THE 7TH IT IS ... I WILL ADJUST THE TITLE FOR IT [:p] [clap]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am getting my tires checked and the alignment done this weekend. I am also re-tuning the car, and of course I am going to clean it up. [:p]

I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS ... because I have never taken my SVT on the Straight track ... I only put the SVT on a turn-system. So this should be interesting.

OH and guys that live on the SOUTHWEST SIDE OF TOWN (Sugarland / Fulshear)

I am going to set up a meeting place so that we can all caravan over there, because it is like an hour drive from us. Would be nice to take the hour drive with other foci. [clap] [wave]

I figured we meet up around 1-1:30pm in a central part (probably close to i-10)
Let me know if you are down for this ... I now Matsuo (Matt) is going to meet up with me. [race] [driving]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had to call the track .... because I was reading that some of the tracks down here went through some damage during the Storm ... but All is well. [headbang]

Also ... just a FYI ... if you are not bringing the focus ... or if your focus can do this (High doubtful) ... YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET IF YOUR CAR SURPASSES THE 13.99s 1/4 MILE RUN ... Faster cars / helmet for safety. [poke]

But since we are all focus fanatics ... I figure we bring out the focus's to represent and to add some fun to the races ... [giggle]

I hope to see plenty of you guys there. I know I am excited, since I have not been to a 1/4 track in my SVT. ... Stock SVTs do 15.7 - 16.1 ... I wonder what my slightly modded one will do. [wiggle]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I just got my car back today so if all looks good i should be making it to this one just depends

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If All looks good .... .... .... ??? [slap]

Hey dude ... you are part of Race that we are betting on ... [race] [driving] [sing]

You can't back out on us now. [nutkick] [joke]

.... .... ... well I guess if you have to work and make some money that is a bit more important ... ... I guess. [idea] [:I] [mecry] [thankyou]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i already asked for it off and im pretty sure i got it so ill find out today hopefully so i can see if im goin. If i win and whoever bet on me should give me atleast a small percentage of it. but i doubt i will win

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My bet will actually go into a pool ... winner gets the pool.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
You'll win if You're racing Me, because I can't come. Two reasons for this:
1) This is My DD, and other than the Town Car(work car, i.e. not Mine) I would have hell to pay if I kill Our only mode of transportation racing.
2) I just found out that one of Our celeb clients will be in town, and He has requested Yours Truly to get Him around.....

Maybe I should show up anyway... But I love what I do, and I really like sex, and if I go AND kill the Fo, I lose both. So, That's that. Sorry guys.

BTW Ray, Happy 1000th post!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ Thanks I have been a member for so long ... yet have only really posted so much this past year or so quite a bit.

Well ... I broke over now. ...

As for not coming ... I understand. It's all good. When you get a chance though you should come down and say hey. Or of course you can wait for the Big TEXAS round Part 2 ... South Texas Bound.

-Ray-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Well, as soon as We get a second car, this one becomes My full time Project Car (Read: SVT[or better] swap) and the race is on. but if I can make it out to other g2gs, I will. And count Me in for the Southbound Round Up! I've always wanted to drive the South Coast, and the GF wants to go back to Padre, so um, yeah.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts