Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick scan and I didn't see this posted in here, also I'm so excited I want a dedicated thread anyways. FSWerks race exhaust preview. Sounds amazing. I have a friend with a mustang GT and this video turned his head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqP07yV-Nt8

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have the Stealth exhaust on my 08 it gets very loud after its broke in. I have a header to 6mo after installed I did a db test it was 125db @ 6000 rph

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was thinking about the stealth system. The focus looks like it could be fast. But I want it to sound tamed. I'd really love to get some performance out of that thing. But this system would be a great start, people who have a similar system what kind of performance boosts do you see?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
The FSWerks race exhaust is a lot louder in person that one would expect. In all honesty, unless You actually race the thing at a track there is no use for it unless You like being louder than You are fast.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you give me an idea of what kind of HP gains you saw, if any?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Exhaust alone won't give you much more than 2-4hp at best(butt dyno only, here), but it will certainly sound better. I don't have it(don't need it, the 07 ST stock exhaust is less restrictive and fine for My uses), but know someone locally who did. He ended up adding a muffler to make it bearable for daily driving, not to mention the unwanted Police attention.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts