Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on Sept. 18th, 2011 my 2003 Focus was rear ended by a Ford F150 going around 40-50ish(just a guess). Crumpled my rear end pretty bad, and cause damage to the frame. Guess the douche bag in the F150 thought texting or dialing his phone was more important then the road that day. [bash]

Needless to say, my insurance totaled it out. I managed to get 7K+ for it. So my loan on it is paid off and I got around 3K+ to go and spend on a new vehicle.

I am VERY inactive on here, so this thread might not matter much. But I have met a few of you at a few of the "meets". So, anyhow, time for PICTURE TIME!!![thumb]

Looking back at these photos, I really wish I never put that RS badge on it, so gay..

So, I will hopefully have a truck soon. That why I can be a A$$h0le prick and hit people on my phone!! [thumb]. LOL, I am totally kidding.[8)]

Leaning towards a Nissan Frontier at this point.

Anyhow, Focus...I bid farewell to you! Had some great times with you and some shitty times! Time to move on!

Cheers,

PS. The salvaged focus is up in tukwila, at an auction house. If anyone is interested in parts. It had a Volant intake and shit. Has 126K mileage at time of accident.

- Knox

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
thats to bad, i liked your wheels and wanted them

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
damn dude that sucks :( i remember seeing your car like every day at my friends apartments but never got to meet you. Car was CLEAN. Looks like you're luck is like mine. The blueberry is totaled by someone who rearended me while talking/texting as well... Just couldnt prove he was texting or talking while driving :(

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
That sucks :( Dont get a frontier. get a F150 atleast, since it hit you. It is like a sign! lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I will miss the focus. [bawling]

But on the bright side.. Looks like I will be the new owner of a 2004 Nissan Frontier 4x4 3.3L V6 Supercharged Crewcab. Test drove it today, it was sweeeeeeet. [lockdance][clap]

I will post some pictures of it, when I get it.(after I give it a nice bath and stuff)

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Sorry to see but glad that you are ok, looks like it was quite a hit.

·
Registered
624 Posts
:( damn people texting while driving. At least you are okay and you got some money toward a new car.

(p.s. that RS sticker was lame and out of place on that car)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any idea where the car is gonna be?
Yoda,

It's at :

Insurance Auto Auctions
8801 E Marginal Way S
Ste B, Tukwila, WA 98108
(206) 673-5945

I think they are auctioning it off this week, not sure. I bet you could maybe get it with a low bet, just so you can nab up the mods, the powdercoated SVT Wheels, and such. I am not really sure, and don't care honestly..

On a side note, having problems getting a loan from USAA, they gave me my last one, and I got FICA scores in 700s. Picky bastards...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
That really sucks I am glad you are okay. I wish people would pay attention to what they are doing!

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Sucks dude to have to go through the hassle, but at least you have a positive attitude about and are fine with moving on. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Total bummer, that same thing happened to me about 7 years back with my tricked out Cavalier, ruined my front end and passenger side. Well best of luck.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yoda,

It's at :

Insurance Auto Auctions
8801 E Marginal Way S
Ste B, Tukwila, WA 98108
(206) 673-5945

I think they are auctioning it off this week, not sure. I bet you could maybe get it with a low bet, just so you can nab up the mods, the powdercoated SVT Wheels, and such. I am not really sure, and don't care honestly..

On a side note, having problems getting a loan from USAA, they gave me my last one, and I got FICA scores in 700s. Picky bastards...
Sorry to hear about what happened, but I'm glad you're alright. Getting hit that hard by a F150 couldn't have been pleasant. Focus impact rating = [thumb]

This place is 2 miles south of me. If anyone is interested, here is the link for this car.

https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/VehicleDetails.aspx?auctionID=10891068&itemID=11629131&RowNumber=138

There are some nice others cars people might be interested in. Check it out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm going for bid on this thing. I want the wheels. I can sell the rest.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts