Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well another focus has had it's life cut short last night. i found out the hard way that in focus vs. telephone poll the poll wins out. and let me tell you black ice is a bitch. thats what caused this poor poor car to be the way it is now. but the good thing is i was able to climb out of the car.

i will most likly be parting the car out at some point in the near future so i will let you guys know first so at least i can keep some of the stuff within our little circle here but no parting just yet i am in no shape to be out in the snow and ice pulling parts yet i will probley start taking things off next week or so when i can move and not hurt

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Ouch! I feel for you, even when you don't get "hurt" you end up hurting in places you didn't know you had...
Just curious (No, I won't rag your butt), how fast did you hit the pole?

I'm waiting for someone to whine about how cars fold up now. Fact is the energy of a crash has to go someplace and I'd rather the car take it than me, can always get another car...

Good luck!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Glad ur alright.

i kno u probly dont want to talk about it but are you going to part her out and if so... is the header still any good?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone i am lad to be able to have walked away with as little injury as i did but that does not make it any easier to look out the window and see the damage[bawling]

StealthGray
Ouch! I feel for you, even when you don't get "hurt" you end up hurting in places you didn't know you had...
Just curious (No, I won't rag your butt), how fast did you hit the pole?

I'm waiting for someone to whine about how cars fold up now. Fact is the energy of a crash has to go someplace and I'd rather the car take it than me, can always get another car...

Good luck!
it is amazing when you first relize what happins nothing hurts(except your pride) then as time passes you start to hurt all over it really sucks i feel like this guy[boxface] as for speed i was doing 40 i was 1/2 mile past a light i was stopped at so it's not like i really had a lot of speed built up

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i can not say 100% either way i have not been able to really look at the car a whole lot i am very sore right now and with all the ice right now it has bad news writin over it for me lol from the short time i looked at it it seems to be ok as i get to feeling better i will go out and start pulling parts off and all that and i will let you guys know about the header i think thats what most of the spi guys are going to want to know about

·
Registered
145 Posts
Woah that looks nasty, glad we don't have snow here, as fun as it looks. Looks like you're lucky to walk away from that one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
OH....that's a nasty crash. Yesterday I slid into a curb and thought that I jacked up my alignment in the right front. That wasn't all that happened but I'm not going to thread jack ya. Glad you walked out of that one.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
dude sorry to hear that, black ice is LaGAY but glad your ok and nothing more serious happened, what is your next auto gonna be, if you have one in mind?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts