101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nicely done...all!

·
Registered
99 Posts
ALOT has been done. Looks great. and i do like the mirror knob havent seen anyone else do it yet. but def going to look into buying the nerps. i miss my booger bushings from my old neons(they were poly but might as well of been solid) even tho i have brand new oem cables just doesnt give a great feed back

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Thanks guys, yes you will definitely tell the difference with the NERPs I still need to get around to putting in the delrin cube....... Oh and the Solid end cable bushing then there will be no play, but waiting for clutch to go out before I do this

·
Registered
90 Posts
I enjoyed reading through the thread and I am impressed by the commitment and progress.

I did the urethane bushing swap at 104,000 miles (now with 179k) and I really don't like them. While they make smooth highway on ramps so much fun, the rest of the roads here in PA make them tough to live with.

After deciding to keep the car for a couple more years I am considering replacing the control arms with rubber bushing components.

Also, congratulations on the new child.

OJ

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I enjoyed reading through the thread and I am impressed by the commitment and progress.

I did the urethane bushing swap at 104,000 miles (now with 179k) and I really don't like them. While they make smooth highway on ramps so much fun, the rest of the roads here in PA make them tough to live with.

After deciding to keep the car for a couple more years I am considering replacing the control arms with rubber bushing components.

Also, congratulations on the new child.

OJ
thank you man yeah Tx roads arn't too bad. The poly bushes with all the other suspension mods make this car so flickable in turns its like riding on rails, I love it.

More updates are coming I know its been a little slow but weather sucks

·
Registered
59 Posts
qweesy, tons of your pictures aren't showing up on the last few pages of the thread. Can you check up on that? I want to see what's going on

101 - 113 of 113 Posts