Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SVT borla is very nice ( I have it ), also the focussport stealth set-up is nice. I went with the Borla for the quality of the stainless steel.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
WTF? Where is the original post at? Viney, how many drugs did you take? Haha!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was no original post here when I looked. So I figured I would just leave a good answer as the title may have been enough.. 2 percocets BTW, and yes, I'm loopy..

·
Registered
287 Posts
well the original post was, i have full borla turbo back exhaust and its really quiet, and im wondering is this good or bad, it just sounds like it has no power...

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is making good power. Its just doing its job and not being loud. Turbo's also act as a muffler themselves so that is making it even more quiet.

·
Registered
958 Posts
ur kidding right? the car feels like it has power still right? isnt that the point? personally i would go for the quietest exhaust i could find...and any other parts that made the car inconspicuous (sp?)...but im also into looking like a sleeper

·
Registered
287 Posts
yea my car is definately a sleeper. it sounds good i just wanted to make sure that it was fine.

·
Registered
958 Posts
i havent heard my focus from the outside but inside it defintely sounds like i have an exhaust system...its kind of annoying

·
Registered
287 Posts
im trying to post a vid but it doesnt wnat me to for some reason...

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
WTF? Where is the original post at? Viney, how many drugs did you take? Haha!
See this is what happens when you drink the bong water....... tisk tisk!!

What happenned Viney, did you call on your pimp ring again?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S2 said:
See this is what happens when you drink the bong water....... tisk tisk!!

What happenned Viney, did you call on your pimp ring again?
No, serious back pain and I'm on percocet.. I hate taking it because it makes me so loopy. But if I want to sleep I gotta take it.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I watched your youtube clip. It sounds good, I wouldn't change a thing. Nice and throaty when you get into it, without being obnoxious.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hmm, my car with the SVT Borla got a little louder when my Powerworks was put on. I'm not complaining though. It has this awesome popping gurgling sound when you let off of it. I like how your exhaust sounds though[thumb]

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The popping and gurgling is prolly unburnt fuel burning off in the pipe... I am glad you like it.. The sound of POWA !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts