Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if the roush side skirts are the same as the SVT's. Im converting my exterior to an SVT replica and thought that if they were the same it would save me some cash puchasing the roush side skirts from the group buy.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Stephs2.0Focus said:
I just wanted to know if the roush side skirts are the same as the SVT's. Im converting my exterior to an SVT replica and thought that if they were the same it would save me some cash puchasing the roush side skirts from the group buy.
please don't put svt emblems all over it. I kinda get sick of people putting svt emblems and a body kit on their cars and saying it's an SVT. Lame if you ask me. I don't mind at all if someone just puts the kit on, but please don't try to pass it off as an svt.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...why in the world would I put SVT emblems on my car, do I seem like a newb to you? All I was going use from the SVT Focus is the kit, nothing else.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I didn't mean to offend, I just saw that you put "svt replica" and just prayed that you weren't planning on throwing the svt emblems on as well as the body kit.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just want to do something different with my car. There arent that many green foci's out there with an SVT kit. On top of that, there probably arent any green ATX Kona foci's with an SVT kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts