Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on the under side of my hood today and it said to use 5w30 oil and I've been using 5w20. Which is better? Also, where can I get the focus st grille without the turners and the st black housed headlights? Oh, and by the way, my valves aren't messed up. I was looking under my hood and listening to what i thought was a knocking noise and I noticed the top left header bolt missing. I went to ford and ordered some header bolts and after about 2 hours my gf's dad and I got the bolt in. So it was just a bad exhaust leak. Just thought I would tell you all that. I'm done talking now.[8D]

·
Registered
793 Posts
u can get the grille @ europeanparts.net ,,, the other q's u have can go to someone else, the topic of oil has been beat to death,,try a search!!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Yeap you will start another war with the oil question. I say just go with what it says under the hood.

·
Registered
25,624 Posts
Doesn't it feel good when its not a major disaster like you thought it would be, never so happy to have a broken exhaust bolt!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im glad it was nothing major like that. I really didn't want to have to buy a new engine. Thanks for the info 00 focus. I guess I will just look up my oil question ahh i'll probably just stick with 5w20 it's been doing good.

·
Registered
793 Posts
no problem duh-racer!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts