Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Sorry, but that's hideous....[thumbd]

Looks like you cut a picture out of a magazine and laid it on top of a photo of a city background. Not to mention the resolution is choppy. The City is blurred but the car is not...why is that?

Sorry for being harsh, but I figure you want the truth.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's alright

Don't worry, I'm not offended. This is not my life's work, after all... good thing, I'd be broke! Anyways, the blurriness of the train and such is not my doing, here is the original one I had to work with. I know I did a lousy job defining the area of the Focus but this was just a rough draft if you will. The background is inverted currently but I'm still going to mess around with it in my free time to get it to black and white. When I do I'll probably clean up the lines around the car some more.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
If you want i could take the image you provided and make it the way you want it. It's up to you though; although i'm very talented in PS.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
when i'm done i'll post on my tutorial thread the steps to do similar things. You want that right?

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
You had the color mode on B&W, this affects the whole image. I'll tell you more in the tutorial section.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts